Halfway through my official San Francisco Half training, I mean if you don’t count the prior Echo training which basically led up to this training. So far I am feeling pretty good. I am having trouble just running easy. I am not sure if the problem is that my easy is so much faster now that my brain thinks it is hard or if I just get so excited that I am running faster I just want to keep going faster. My Garmin is a little bit to blame because when I see my laps I tend to want to make them faster and faster….can you say negative splits??? SO this week on my long run I turned my Garmin on, but turned the display to watch so I couldn’t see my pace or splits. I kind of ran “naked”…….. At least as “naked” as I am willing to go right now.
- Monday 6/26/17: 3 mile run, 34:58, avg. pace: 11:39; Emily Skye App-upper body.
- Tuesday 6/27/17: Body Back; Emily Skye App-Abs.
- Wednesday 6/28/17: Hill run, 4 miles @ 8:41 avg. pace and 1 mile @ 9:02 avg. pace; Kickboxing.
- Thursday 6/29/17: Body Back; Run, 3.10 miles @ 8:35 avg. pace.
- Friday 6/30/17: Emily Skye App-abs with 30 minutes of rowing during the rest, 1.6 miles.
- Saturday 7/1/17: Long run, 10 miles, 9:36 avg. pace; Emily Skye app-legs with abs during the rests.
I wore my Handful Bra on this run and they even featured me on their Instagram. Best sports Bra ever!
- Sunday 7/2/17: Emily Skye app-upper body; Bike, 6 miles.
- Miles: 20.10 miles
- Total Training Miles: 56.44 miles
I think I say the same thing every week lately, but overall this was another great week. I am feeling good and am really looking forward to running the San Francisco Half on the 23rd!!!!!
Anyone else running San Francisco this year???