This week was great, but I did miss running in California. The air is just so beautiful and the air here is not. Apparently it is not the humidity it is the dew point that makes it so hard to run here in Florida (post to come soon on that). Running here is so much harder, but my paces are still good. What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger, right?
- Monday 7/24/17: Rest; We flew in at 10 am and had to drive over an hour home from the Orlando airport, needless to say we were exhausted.
- Tuesday 7/25/17: Body Back; Kickboxing. I was supposed to run 5 miles today, but I was still sore from the San Francisco half and still pretty exhausted from traveling.
- Wednesday 7/26/17: Emily Skye Upper Body; SSSC #1 (Super Short Strength Circuit); 3.1 miles, 24:32, 7:54 avg. pace.
- Thursday 7/27/17: Body Back; 3.51 miles, 30:08, 8:35 avg. pace; Emily Skye Abs.
- Friday 7/28/17: Emily Skye Lower Body; SSSC #1.
- Saturday 7/29/17: 8.01 miles, 1:09:03, 8:37 avg. pace. I met up with some of the Moms Run This Town ladies on Saturday for my long run. It was a great group of ladies and I look forward to running with them again!
- Sunday 7/30/17: Circuit Run, 3 miles, 12:08 avg. pace; Emily Skye Abs; SSSC #1; Cycling, 6.18 miles, 35:47. The circuit run was fun because it included running and strength!!! It worked great for Allison and I, especially since are paces are so different. Then we played around and took some photos! Allison is the best blog photographer!
- Miles: 17.62 miles
- Total Training Miles:
Another great week! My running is spot on lately. I hate to jinx it, but this is the best I have felt running in my entire life!!!!
Saturday night Chris and I checked out Noble Crust, a new restaurant in our area. It is seasonal Italian with Southern Soul, basically Italian dishes with a Southern twist. The food was delicious! The service was slow at first, but then we got a good waitress and it did get better. I will definitely be back!
How was your week?