- Monday 12/11/17: Core and glute work.
- Tuesday 12/12/17: Emily Skye HIIT workout; Easy Run, 4 miles, avg. pace 8:10. I also got my new Garmin Fenix 5s and entry into the Chicago Marathon!!!!! BQ here I come!!! It’s like my 40th came a month early…now I can skip it, right?
- Wednesday 12/13/17: Kickboxing.
- Thursday 12/14/17: Body Back.
- Friday 12/15/17: Easy Run, 5 miles, avg. pace 8:48. Love my #MRTT ladies!!!
Awesome 5 miles this am with these lovely #tampamrtt ladies! Even managed some unplanned negative splits (9:17, 8:50, 8:45, 8:42, 8:27). And thankfully it wasn’t frigid this am, Florida winter may be over….. . #racepacerunner #beunstoppable #runchat #runner #napleshalfmarathon #mrtt #lilytrotters #rocknblog
- Saturday 12/16/17: Rest.
- Sunday 12/17/17: Mount Dora Half, 1:50:53, PR. (full recap coming)
- Miles: 22.1 miles
- Total Training Miles: 167.46 miles
This was an awesome week. I have been reflecting a lot on 2017. It certainly has been a year of change. I started this year running the Key West Half in January in 2:30 and now I have ended the year running the Mount Dora half in 1:50:53 (a PR). I have worked really hard to get where I am right now and I cannot wait to see what I can do in 2018!!!!
How was your week?